Enep’ut Children’s Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation governed by a board of directors. Enep’ut’s bylaws mandate that the board be composed of at least seven directors, and two directors of those seven will be staff advocates. Parents, staff, and interested community members are members of the corporation and vote on issues directed to the general membership. Directors are then voted in at the yearly fall membership meeting and appointments last one year. The current term began November 3, 2017. Parents and staff are encouraged to attend and participate in monthly board meetings. General board meetings will be the last Friday of each month from 6-8pm at Enep’ut starting in January. Please contact the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Radgosky, President
Michael is an Enep’ut parent and has been married for more than 5 years. He has a history of service to his community through multiple avenues including Boy Scouts, Civil Air Patrol, 5 years of law enforcement, and 5 years in the Army. In addition to working with Enep’ut, Michael is also a volunteer in the Army’s Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) program, which supports personnel and family wellness. Michael’s goals for Enep’ut are to support its vision and educational program by providing as much help as possible through his experience and connections. Michael also prides himself on his random knowledge of random trivia.
Janene McMahan, Vice President
Janene brought her son to Enep’ut when he was just 2 months old. She’s seen how amazing our program is for babies, wobblers, toddlers and little ones. Her background includes web design, programming, marketing, and management.
- My two proudest achievements include opening and running a scrapbooking & paper store in downtown Fairbanks for six years… and then selling it!
- Favorite childhood memory is riding through the streets of Fairbanks WAY late at night during the wee hours of summer. But my brother says he did teach me the lyrics to a few Alice Cooper songs to serenade our Mom. Thank you Kate for your share, it brought this back to mind.
Bridget Watson, Treasurer
Both of my daughters attended Enep’ut from the time they were infants. I work full time at the University and enjoy serving on the board as a way to give back to the center that provided great care for my girls when they attended.
- My most recent proud accomplishments are teaching myself (with the help of YouTube) how to knit (barely) and managing not to kill our most recent betta fish (yet). Oh! and I have an orchid that just bloomed through no fault of my own!
- My favorite childhood memory is spending summer weekends at my grandparents’ cabin in northern Minnesota with our extended family; watching hummingbirds at the feeder and swinging in the hammock.
Kaneisha Radgosky, Secretary
Kaneisha is a purveyor of useless trivia who loves her family, dogs, and baking! In her spare time she saves lives . One day she hopes to win each and every Scrabble game.
Our kiddo, Ari, is in the toddler room! I am a full time student, pursuing a Masters in Museum Sciences. We LOVE Enep’ut, and I am so happy to be on the board because I firmly believe the best way to foster a love of learning is to show how fun it can be.
- My two proudest achievements so far are running the Army 10 miler in Washington D.C., and finishing off a Thurmanator in one sitting. (You can look up Thurman’s Cafe in Columbus, OH if you’d like to be both impressed and a little appalled.)
- My favorite childhood memory is singing (all the wrong words) to AC/DC with my dad.